- Cash flow monitoring: preparation of high level reconciliations, analytical reviews and substantive testing of bank accounts.
- Safekeeping and verification of assets: verifying that assets and their economic benefit exist and are owned by the Fund.
- Previous experience in auditing in the real estate / private equity industry would be an advantage however is not essential.
- Experience in Excel and Word (MS Office).
- Excellent attention to detail and an inquisitive mindset.
- Ability to work in a small company environment with focused and hardworking individuals.
- Ability to plan effectively, with strong deadline orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be studying towards or willing to study towards a professional qualification such as ACCA.
Job Category: Custody/Depositary
Job Type: Consulting
Job Location: Luxembourg