- Ensure proper communication with clients, within the business line and with other internal departments
- Ensure proper resolution of issues including with other internal departments
- Support the product development activities (if required)
- Ensure the business line is properly represented internally
- Ensure client retention through proper service delivery and active support of client reviews
- Ensure an efficient operational service to clients with proper following of processes
- Ensure proper dedicated expertise on banking transactions
- Ability to analyze supporting documentation provided by clients (shared with our Legal department) in relation to investment transactions in order to ensure an accurate and compete file.
- University or post-Graduate degree with experience in operations with dedicated experience in AIS sector or commercial company firms (1-5 years)
- Knowledge of business strategy and priorities as well as processes and quality execution experience
- Fluent in English and French. German would be considered an asset.
- Very good communication skills especially towards client
- Good organization skills
Job Category: Custody/Depositary
Job Type: Consulting
Job Location: Luxembourg