- Analyze, filter and handle credit requests (new, renewal, amendments) of all types (including guarantees and Private Equities). Provide appropriate feedback to relationship Managers on feasibility or otherwise
- Filter exception requests, determine whether any exception to the Group policy is within the group risk appetite, supported by local RISK Management team and whether such special treatment is justified
- Prepare credit proposals, providing balanced assessment of key risks and mitigants along with commercial rationale to support request to decision makers.
- Follow progress of request through approval process to booking, and communicate decision to RM
- Prepare credit documentation in accordance with defined local requirements.
- Implement credits in IT Credit system, Participate in finding solutions to cure shortfalls related to Credit or limit violations after being informed by the Risk Department
- Be part and proactive on all risk and legal matters
- You have a Degree-level educated with specialization in Banking or Finance and minimum 3 years’ experience in the Private Banking environment. Credit experience an asset.
- Technical knowledge and skills
- Comfortable with mathematics and logic
- Familiar with Basel III and European regulations related to Credit Full command of office tools (Word, Excel etc) and comfortable with computer tools (the position requires the use of several proprietary applications)
- Interest for financial world, the banking business and financial products
- Knowledge in several systems used: G2 / Portfolio Admin / DJ2 / Brooklyn control / Fees
- English and French; any other language is a bonus (Spanish mainly)
- Highly developed communication skills (oral and written) – team player
Job Category: Tax reporting & risk
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luxembourg