- Preparing and managing annual audits that are aligned with financial regulations, laws, and policies.
- Preparing financial accounts for monthly review.
- Creating a monthly budget for the company and monitoring all expenditures.
- Analyzing finances to discover risks and create forecast reports.
- Ensuring all tax records are accurate and up to date.
- Handling monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Managing the company’s cash flow and bank balances.
- Overseeing both internal and external company audits.
- Assisting in quarterly reviews and year-end progress reports.
- Supervise Junior Accountants.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Financial Management, or similar.
- 3 years of experience of working as a Corporate Accountant.
- Have a diligent eye for detail.
- Have an analytical mind with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of Accounting software such as [e.g. BuildSmart, Quickbooks, Xero, or similar].
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate smoothly with teammates.
Job Category: Corporate Accountancy
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Luxembourg