Consultant – Private Equity H/F
- Liaison with the client and lawyers to work on acquisitions, disposal and restructuring of investments.
- Arranging board meetings and drafting of relevant documents for inclusion in the board pack.
- Attending client board meetings and drafting of board minutes.
- Liaison with board members and other parties to arrange execution of documents.
- Liaison with third parties and internally for company set up, liquidation, company secretarial and compliance issues
- Capital call/distribution process, including review of payments, notices and sign-off of completed files.
- To ensure investor queries are responded to on a timely basis.
- To ensure all investor static data is accurate.
- To ensure appropriate AML is in place for each investor
- Knowledge and proven experience in Private Equity Fund Administration.
- Demonstrates commitment to producing high quality work and to timeframes required.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Team player
- Knowledge of Investran would be an advantage
- A recognised Professional Accounting Qualification would be an advantage but not required
Job Category: AML/KYC
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luxembourg