- In charge of the management, record keeping, monitoring and analytical functions involved with Know-Your Client (KYC) procedures, anti-fraud, Anti Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) in Luxembourg, in particular for funds managed by the AIFM and any other entity that the AIFM may assist from time to time, including Bain Capital non-AIFM funds platform.
- Conduct on-boarding, ongoing & periodic due diligence on relationships o Monitoring & oversight of delegated AML tasks including those performed by service providers
- Perform AML/KYC due diligence on investments
- Support the RC & RR on the AML/CFT matters.
- Perform AML reporting (Board, Regulator)
- Perform and develop the Compliance Monitoring Plan of the AIFM.
- Develop and maintain Compliance policies
- Advise on regulatory matters impacting the AIFM’s activities.
- Perform Compliance reporting (Board, Regulator, etc…)
- Active role in the preparation of reports related to the Authorities & internal Governance forums (Board & Management team)
- Monitor the laws, regulations and market practices in Luxembourg for the activities listed above, on an ongoing basis
- Master degree in law, finance or economics; Any other AML/CFT and Compliance certification is considered as an asset
- Experience in similar function in Luxembourg, preferably in an AIFM regulatory environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Luxembourg compliance laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of private equity assets investment structures, of their legal and administrative requirements and day to day business would be an asset
- Ability to set the priorities for the team, to meet the deadlines, and to report on their activity to the Conducting Officer
- Fluent in English and French, German or Luxembourgish would be an asset;
- Meticulous attention to detail with focus on high quality output;
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, be a self-starter, and work autonomously.
- Outstanding business judgement as well as the highest level of integrity
- At ease with working within a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and logical abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Category: Compliance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Luxembourg