- Main point of contact between Clients and Transfer Agency.
- Take ownership to service a group of Clients assigned.
- Respond and resolve Client and Partners requests accurately and timely.
- Ensure excellence in the quality of the outgoing communications and that all e-mail requests are acknowledged or answered by end of business day.
- Facilitate review and update of Service Level Agreements, Trailer Fee Agreements and Operating Memorandum for all TA activities.
- Review and coordinate prospectus amendments.
- Prepare KPI reports, Service Review packs and Board packs and represent Client Service Management at Client meetings.
- Facilitate completion of Due Diligence Questionnaires for all TA activities. Coordinate TA Partners attendance to Client Due Diligence onsite visit.
- Provide auditors with the requested documentation or samples to perform testing for Client Service related activities. Ensure remedial actions are implemented and closed timely.
- Maintain up to date Client Matrix and Reporting Matrix.
- Review and update Client Servicing procedures.
- Several years’ experience in a client servicing role, preferable in Transfer Agency or a similar function
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. An additional language is advantageous
- MFGI (MultiFunds) and EXP-AG is an advantage
- Team player
- Attention to details and focus on quality
- Strong analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of financial markets
- Dynamic and flexible
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills (Essential)
- Good client relationship experience
Job Category: AML/KYC
Job Type: Consulting
Job Location: Luxembourg