Client Service Delivery Manager
- Collaborating and working closely with partners from the various operational and support teams to ensure service delivery is in line with client expectations.
- Planning and facilitating client meetings/calls, including the scheduling of client service review meetings/calls and visits; preparation of client meetings and subsequent follow-up; responsibility for the creation of and subsequent monitoring of performance against Service Level Agreements; and due diligence visits/calls/questionnaires.
- Ensuring follow-up with Operational teams of outstanding day-to-day client queries and issue resolution.
- Close collaboration with Relationship Managers to ensure issues are communicated and escalated in a timely manner, both internally and directly with the clients.
- Working closely with Project Managers in respect of fund/sub-fund launches, mergers, liquidations etc.
- Managing client service reviews with a good understanding of the roles played by each of the key product areas: Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Custody, Depositary, and Corporate Secretary.
- Ensuring timely completion and publication of monthly reporting, including review of Key Performance Indicator levels (review and approval of monthly reporting) and monthly client reporting packs.
- Preparing for, attendance at and presentation to Board Meetings and taking ownership of final review of the board packs and following up action items raised during the meetings.
- Championing complex initiatives involving multiple disciplines and/or ambiguous issues across our service centres.
- Consistently displaying a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liaising with the rest of the business to improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
- Occasional business travel may be required
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Be able to showcase their past experience in a similar role, with exposure to all business areas (including but not limited to Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Custody, Depositary, Corporate Secretary)
- Be able to demonstrate their knowledge of the rules and regulations pertaining to the Luxembourg funds business
- Be an excellent communicator and team player; show the social skills necessary to be at ease in many different audience situations ( with senior management, with external ManCo’s, auditors, legal advisors and other parties, and of course with the client at varying levels of seniority)
- Be fluent in written and spoken English