Client Representative – Expert (m/f)
What will you do?
- Main contact for fund administration requests of dedicated clients, supporting about 2 to 10 clients for onshore and offshore funds in Luxembourg.
- Direct and main contact for fund administration requests of dedicated clients
- Ensure the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all fund administration related Client requests.
- Accountable for ongoing satisfaction of clients by ensuring deliverables meet client needs and expectations.
- Special Events Execution (Merger, Liquidations, New Class…)
- Continuously identify opportunities to enhance our service and value proposition for our clients.
- Stay current with external environment that governs and influences the business.
- Audit Coordination for FA related topics
What do you need to succeed?
- Able to work on flexible shifts (if necessary)
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work independently
- Ability to solve problem in an effective manner
- Post-secondary education with an accounting/finance or business concentration or equivalent experience.
- 8/10 years financial services industry experience in an operations environment.
- Interpersonal and networking skills with a proven track record of dealing with clients, management, colleagues and staff.
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good innovation and change management orientation.
- Good business acumen and profit orientation.
- Risk management and mitigation focus.
- Track record of developing and implementing innovation and change.
- English are required
Nice to have
- French and German is an advantage.
- Intermediate MS Office and Fund Accounting system Multifonds
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Reward Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
Job Category: Fund Accountancy
Job Type: Consulting
Job Location: Luxembourg