Business Administrator (m/f)
- Review of all travel & expense report
- Liaise accordingly with employees to successfully submit their travel & expense report within the deadline.
- Ensure the travel & expense reports are compliant with the company’s business expense policy.
- Prepare the payment of the approved travel & expense reports.
- Concur administration: employee set up, terminations, project codes, GL codes…
- Processes invoice for indexation, approval flow and payment via our internal tool
- Pay invoices by verifying transaction information (bank details); scheduling and preparing batch payments (online banking); obtaining authorization of payment and follow-up if necessary.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; contact with the bank, analysing possible solution and adjustment.
- Maintains regular excel cash reconciliation spreadsheet by posting in/out transactions through online banking statements vs transactions.
- Assists in the weekly bank balance reconciliation, helping identify any discrepancies on the bank accounts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing additional administrative tasks as and when needed.
This list is non exhaustive and ad-hoc tasks can be added subject to the workload and candidate’s ability and willingness to develop his/her position.
- Minimum of 5 years degree in the accounting and administrative field (“BTS” or equivalent)
- Prior experience in travel & expenses management reporting, fiduciary, banking, or accounting department required.
- Strong aptitude and accuracy for numbers, keen analytical skills
- Data entry and cash reconciliation skills
- High level of attention to detail and highly organised individual, must be accurate.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet monthly deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task daily without losing sight of the longer-term objective.
- Must be able to work under little or no supervision.
- Must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Must be a good team player and have a positive & pro-active attitude.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential information.
Job Category: Corporate Accountancy
Job Type: fixed-term contract
Job Location: Luxembourg