- You efficiently manage the back-office processes related to collateral management, settlement of monetary policy operations, monitoring of counterparty limits, execution and monitoring of payments as well as fees accounting;
- You are responsible for the maintenance and control of securities identification data;
- You monitor the proper functioning of the IT systems used in the back-office and ensure the resolution of issues;
- You propose operational process optimization solutions;
- You actively take part in IT management projects related to operations.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in economics, finance, management or accounting;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a back-office;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, Olympic, Megara, SWIFT and Bloomberg systems;
- You are fluent in English and French both written and spoken; knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish is an advantage;
- You are known for your sense of organization and responsibility, also in relation to safety;
- You are rigorous and autonomous in your work and act proactively;
- You are a team player.
Job Category: Back Office
Job Type: Consulting
Job Location: Luxembourg