Assistant Vice President, Regulatory Reporting & Projects
- Lead a team of Junior and Senior Associates
- Projects oversight and coordination with all service delivery teams to ensure good, timely tracking of inputs for regulatory reporting and relevant filings with the Luxembourg Authorities
- Review of forms and relevant documentation due to be filed with regulatory bodies
- Plan and coordinate with local and other jurisdictions the delivery of internal projects such as internal control and oversight; new technology; operations restructuring etc.
- Plan, coordinate and support trainings and awareness, to service teams and relevant users/beneficiaries , of tools and processes relating to such projects
- Ensure organized, clear and consistent saving and filing relevant documentation for internal and external audits
- Liaise with various local teams including compliance, legal, and Tax Regulatory team s on various reporting and project matters.
- Communicate with relevant regulatory authority contacts and external parties where necessary
- Prepare and make presentation on projects and regulatory reporting status to senior management
- Following all internal procedures and guidelines to achieve different relevant tasks
- Strong project Management Skills •
- Good understanding of Luxembourg regulatory environment, FATCA, CRS regulations would be considered an asset
- Fluent in English; French and/or German would be considered an asset
- Excellent organization, communication, and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail, dynamic and proactive
- Team player but also able to work autonomously
- Flexible, hands—on and deliver their best work when facing a tight deadline
- Proven Team Management skills
- Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration or equivalent or Tax related degree or equivalent level gained through relevant professional experience and continuous professional learning
- At least 4 to 5 years of relevant experience in Fund services/Fund Administration or similar environment
Job Category: Tax reporting & risk
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luxembourg