- Assist to the preparation financial statements (income statements, balance sheets and various other accounting statements);
- Answers questions regarding various accounting issues and reports, including profit and loss reports.
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records Researches open accounting issues and liaise with the relevant parties to solve them
- Assist to the preparation and coordination of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting;
- Coordinate quarterly VAT package and CIT/MBT/NWT/WHT returns in cooperation with external tax advisor;
- Perform bank reconciliations, daily cash management and bi-weekly cashflow forecasts;
- Maintain a complete and accurate general ledger;
- Aggregate financial data on Portfolio level;
- Coordinate the independent audit;
- Read and interpret contracts, legal documents, and other agreements. Ability to record complex business transactions in the general ledger;
- Coordinate the reporting process across various functions, funds and geographies to ensure timely and well-organized completion of reporting process;
- Assistance to ad hoc project and Group initiatives
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ideally 5 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (French is a plus)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing and interact effectively with management, employees, and auditors.
- Must have the ability to convey financial issues to non-financial users.
- Ability to collect, analyze, and summarize data and to prepare clear and concise reports.
- Expert knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conduct of basic financial analysis.
- Follows accounting practices to ensure optimum client satisfaction while guaranteeing CBRE financial interests are protected.
Job Category: Fund Accountancy
Job Type: Consulting
Job Location: Luxembourg