- Working closely where appropriate with external legal advisors.
- Advising on AIFMD and MIFID related matters.
- Working on fund launches and prospectus drafting.
- Working on fund restructurings and matters related to the funds’ holdings.
- Assisting in the CSSF filing of financial statements.
- Monitoring resolutions (drafting, arranging for review and sign-off and collect signatures).
- Assisting in the organisation of board/shareholders’ meetings.
- Assisting and coordinating the sign-off of audit-related documents (e.g. engagement letters).
- Drafting of annual accounts approval corporate documentation.
- Translations (ENG/FR) of legal documents from time to time.
- Preparation of the corporate documentation for the incorporation of Luxembourg companies.
- Drafting of the corporate documentation for the appointment / change of managers / directors.
- Drafting of the corporate documentation for the change of company name, bylaws, registered address, financial year.
- Drafting of intra-group loans documents (loan agreements, repayment notices, amendments to loan agreement and related areas).
- Assistance and preparation of notary meetings, drafting of notarial deeds (e.g. capital increases, amendment to the articles of association and so forth), coordination with the notary.
- Internal group reorganisations (e.g. internal mergers, intragroup sales of shares and so forth).
- Liquidations (drafting of corporate documentation, draft report of the liquidator and the like).
- Qualified Lawyer (Luxembourg).
- 5-8 years’ post-qualification experience.
- Knowledge of asset management, Luxembourg funds, corporate secretarial.
- General corporate experience is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience at leading global or Luxembourg law firm, preferably with in-house experience at a bank, or asset manager.
- Good spoken English.
- Knowledge of Italian is highly desirable.
Job Category: TA
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Luxembourg