- Invoice Processing
Daily review, code, and process vendor invoices in Yardi (ERP system) for Corporate, non-recoverable and CAPEX invoices.
Review all rejected invoices on a daily basis and take action subsequently
- Urgent requests
Manage the urgent requests required for invoices and payments needing processing outside of the regular payment runs.
- New Vendor set up
Set up new Corporate and Property Management vendors in Yardi with all the backups.
- AP support
Assist accountants with bank reconciliations
Provide accounts payable support to Country Finance Managers as required.
Assist on other ad hoc tasks as required.
- A first experience in accounts payable or treasury would be preferable
- VAT knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles – Real Estate accounting knowledge would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English, any other language would be an advantage (Spanish, German, French or Dutch).
- Yardi experience will be an advantage, alternatively a first experience working in ERP Systems.
- Knowledge of MS Office standard applications.
- Ability to handle high volume of work, set up priorities, organize and report.
- Ability to keep track of details/data/information/activities.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Ability to understand and anticipate internal and external clients’ needs.
- Team player with a can-do mentality and service orientation.
- Ability to assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.