- Complete the review of Investor Application Forms & Investor AML/ KYC documentation
- Assisting the Investor Relations team as an AML-KYC SME.
- Identification of investors that may create money laundering or reputational risk to JP Morgan and our clients.
- Requesting appropriate CDD documentation from investors and/or clients in a timely manner.
- Ongoing review, update and maintenance of the Company’s AML policy and risk assessment.
- Application of the Company’s AML policy and risk assessment.
- In-depth understanding of Irish, Luxembourg and Cayman AML law and regulations. Be familiar with requirements in relation to tax as they affect investor account set-up and maintenance, e.g. FATCA, CRS.
- Performance of periodic reviews ensuring investor information and documentation is kept up to date.
- Ongoing active participation in ensuring excellent client service provided to clients.
- Overseeing Transaction Monitoring on a monthly basis.
- Production of metrics, KPIs and KRIs
- Leading due diligence, MLRO audits etc.
- Such other AML/CTF duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- AML / CTF experience essential in the financial ser vices industry with exposure to a globally diverse investor base, preferably with direct Transfer Agency/Investor Relations experience.
- Strong analytical & organisational skills with an operational and risk awareness mindset.
- Working knowledge of AML, other financial crimes requirements and other applicable Regulatory developments.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to summarize complex topics concisely and drive practical outcomes.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to act on own initiative within team environment to proactively identify, own and progress tasks to be undertaken.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with central and business aligned functions across multiple regions and co-ordinate delivery across functions.
- Display effective time management and ability to prioritise tasks for oneself and a wider team.
Job Category: AML/KYC
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Luxembourg