AML / KYC Senior Administrator H/F
- You will be responsible for ensuring new Fund Investor on-boarding and performing on-going due diligence for existing ones.
- You will carry out the classification of the accounts in low/medium/high risk categories using the agreed risk based approach.
- You will ensure proper follow-up with the Investors as well as with internal/external parties, recording of the review findings in AML database as well as the proper retention of all documentation.
- Under the supervision of the Supervisor, you will perform regular periodic checks on procedures and controls to ensure these are compliant with the current applicable corporate functional manual requirements (FIM) and with Luxembourg regulations.
- Additionally, you will be a key contact person for audit reviews and for client/investor queries.
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies or equivalent professional qualification, preferably in law, finance or economics;
- At least 5 years successful experience in a business environment, (preferably in Transfer Agency or in Compliance), at least 2 years in a similar position;
- Good understanding of Luxembourg UCITS requirements and KYC& AML Regulations related to Transfer Agency activities;
- Ability to work independently on own initiative and as a member of a team;
- Detail oriented, well organized, proactive problem solver and able to work with tight deadlines;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Excellent communication skills, capable of dealing with clients and staff at all levels;
- Fluent in English, both written and oral. A second European language, preferably French or German would be a definite advantage.
Job Category: AML/KYC Transfert Agency
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luxembourg