AML / KYC – Documentation Group Officer H/F
- For each account created in the branch’s core system, check the accuracy of the static data of the client (name, first name, address, etc.) and make corrections where needed
- Input, for each account, the missing information which is missing for the opening of the account (such as passport expiry date, TIN number, etc.)
- Check electronic copies of identification documents and create separate copies of the mandatory documents which needs to be saved.
- Maintain an updated status of the progression of the review of the accounts
- Academic training: Baccalauréat + 2 or equivalent level of education.
- Significant professional experience in the banking and financial sector of minimum 5 years.
- Knowledge of Luxembourg / French regulatory framework pertaining to KYC matters
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced MSoffice and database skills
- Good knowledge in financial/banking products and services
- Attention to detail; analytical skills
- Teamwork / team spirit
- Attention to follow instructions, listening skills and adaptation to the team’s needs for the mission
- Language: English (speaking, writing) ; French (speaking, writing)
Job Category: AML/KYC
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luxembourg